Monday, November 23, 2015

He shall direct thy paths...

Trust in the Lord with ALL thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.
- Proverbs 3:5-6

I am forever grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that allowed me to come back to my mission.  He is so good!  This week has been nothing short of a miracle.  But then again, I think that is how every day is!  Sometimes we just fail to look at things with our spiritual eyes.  So, our goal this week was to FOLLOW IN FAITH!  We made plans each day to find, teach, rescue and not all that we had planned for took place.  BUT what did was way better than we could have imagined.  With serious help from above we were able to find so many amazing new investigators.  Tears were shed as we shared His message and they felt the peace and love that comes from the restored gospel.  It is an amazing feeling to sit across from a son or daughter of God and feel just a glimpse of the love He has for them.  It is indescribable.  We will NEVER look into the eyes of someone that Christ didn't love enough to die for.

I am loving my mission and making every day count!

I couldn't resist this "FROZEN" balloon...

We love this girl...she is from Guam and is here getting treatment for her cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment